Not stock photos are currently on demand in the creative community. They offer various benefits that make them a must-have for business, marketing, and social media campaigns. They are not vague, and they fit your brand and message perfectly. The lack of originality and sincerity of stock images also make not stock photography even more favorable. Thus, many stock photo sites include them in their collection.
Stock photography sites offer hundreds of thousands of unique images to help you convey your message and increase your brand value. With a plethora of choices, it can be challenging to find the right not stock photos for your website, social, and media content. Find out here!
As a rule of thumb, don’t just pick a photo that catches your eye. It should be aligned with your content to avoid confusion. Also, consider the message you wish to send and the type of images that contribute to your content. More importantly, download not stock photos that connect with your audience.
To help you choose fantastic stock images for your marketing needs, here are a few pointers that you may find useful:
- Focus on quality. When it comes to marketing, don’t just settle for good quality photos. You want to set yourself apart from your competitors, so make sure you use clean and crisp images. Unique, high-quality stock photos help with your branding by offering a clear message to your audience. They help convey your idea in a way that won’t create confusion among your target audience.
- Aim for originality. If you want to stand out against other marketers, you should focus on individuality. Avoid using images that you have seen before and choose unique photos that are memorable and striking to make sure you build an immediate connection with your target audience.
- Go for authenticity. Authentic images that mirror your audience should be the midpoint of your branding strategy. People relate well to images that convey emotions and scenarios. So, choose photos that look natural and not staged. Pick something that tells a story. The right images serve as a teaser for your content and help turn visitors into clients.
- Be consistent. Are you using the images on your website and social media? If yes, make sure you use the same type of image and concept to avoid confusion. Also, be consistent with the quality and color. Look for vibrant, contrasting colors that pop to capture your visitors’ attention.
- Do your research. Conduct a quick image search on Google to find out if a photo is in several stock photo agencies. If it is, there’s a high chance it’s overused. Also, check the licensing to avoid legal issues down the road.
Now that you have an idea on how to choose unique images for your next project, the next step is finding a website that offers them. Photocase is selling simple, natural imagery of authentic people, positive feelings, and real-life moments. Their portfolio includes distinct photos that stand out from classic stock photo clichés. The pricing model is cheap and convenient, too. Plus, you can purchase extended rights for a specific use.